Mission Critical Hosting Centers
The Edge Web Hosting Managed Hosting Center is one of the premier datacenters on the East Coast. EWH provides managed hosting solutions inclusive of hardware, software, network, backup, security, application recovery and technical support. The Baltimore facility is a self-owned facility designed from the ground up to deliver unparalleled levels of availability.
Customers can leverage the millions of dollars of complex, highly resilient infrastructure without the typical capital expenditures and labor costs associated with running a mission-critical 24/7 operation.
- 10,000 sq. ft. total space
- Nine-foot ceiling height clearance
- Dedicated cabinets available
- Raised floors with structural capacity of 1,200 lbs/rack
- Overhead ladder racking
- Zone 1 seismic code construction
Direct connection to power grid at 13.2 kV
- N+1 electrical design and distribution, including redundant UPS n+1 configuration and battery backup with n+1+1
- Automatic transfer switches ensure smooth transition to backup power
- 72-hour, 750 kW back-up generator with 2,300 gallons of fuel onsite, enough capacity to power more than 1,500 homes
- At least 200 watts/sq. ft. density in raised floor area.
Manned Facility — Security and Engineers onsite 24/7,365
- Technical support available 24/7,365
- Focused on complex managed hosting environments
EWH manages a stringent, multi-layered security control procedure
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Biometric palm scan and photo ID access cards required to enter colocation area. All visitors supervised and escorted.
- 24/7 closed-circuit video monitoring and logging with backup tape storage
EWH provides and maintains all Internet connectivity for customers as part of services provided
- 7 diverse fiber paths
- 23 Internet Carriers
- Washington, D.C.
- Ashburn, VA
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- FCP best-path routing