Managed Dedicated Hosting
Want to know one of the easiest ways to prevent failure and reduce risk? Better hardware.
At Edge, our equipment is an investment in you, our customer — one that mitigates risk and offers better performance, keeps IT costs predictable, and ensures your applications stay up and function properly. And at the end of the day, it’s an investment in our partnership.
Our managed dedicated servers are the most dependable Dell servers available, providing redundant, high-RPM hard drives, redundant power supplies, high-speed RAM, CPU and RAID caching controllers, significantly lowering the probability of failure, while improving performance 400% over our competitions’ dedicated servers.
Additionally, you get round-the-clock support and service, plus a personal team of engineers who act as an extension of your IT department. Our engineers also monitor and take responsibility for your hardware, software, databases and operating system to ensure your managed dedicated servers are always up. Managed dedicated servers also get a free technology refresh (with help from our in-house implementation specialists) to new, upgraded hardware every 36 months — a service you won’t find included anywhere else.
Managed dedicated hosting with Edge includes:
- 5-Tier Security protection with dedicated firewalls (high availability optional)
- FREE technology refresh to new, upgraded hardware after every 36 months
- Server and application monitoring and recovery
- Daily backup with off-site storage
- One-hour hardware replacement SLA
- Configuration management/assistance
- Operating system security and application patches
- 100% uptime SLA with full-day credit for each 30 minutes of downtime
- A personal team of engineers who care as much about your uptime as you do