Managed Colocation Server Hosting
Even colocation hosting is completely managed at Edge. We don’t just host your gear, we treat it as if it were our own. And it’s about more than power, ping and pipe. We provide you the same service and technical support that all our clients receive.
Our colocation hosting clients get a personal team of engineers who know their gear, software, applications and preferences, and are available 24/7, 365 for recommendations and configuration consultations. Our engineers will supervise and take responsibility for everything, including software, databases, hardware and OS, even contacting hardware vendors on your behalf if an incident occurs.
All so you never have to visit your equipment — and you never have to worry about it.
Managed colocation server hosting with Edge includes:
- 5-Tier Security protection with dedicated firewalls (high availability optional)
- Private VLANS with 1GbE switch ports for internal traffic
- Secure, segregated DMZs for Web, application and database servers
- Dual 1Gb public Internet uplinks
- 100% uptime SLA with full-day credit for each 30 minutes of downtime
- Multi-carrier blended Internet connectivity configured for best path, not lowest cost
- Server and application monitoring and recovery
- Daily backup with off-site storage
- Configuration management/assistance
- Operating system security and application patches
- A personal team of engineers who care as much about your uptime as you do
Contact Edge for all your managed colocation hosting needs.